5 Incredible Benefits of Apricot Oil for Your Skin
Are you curious about the benefits of apricot oil? Then you have come to the right place!
We’re lucky to be living in an age where scientists and researchers around the world are taking a closer look at the natural compounds around us, and one of those compounds is apricot oil. Recently, more and more companies around the world are incorporating apricot oil into their CBD products.
If you searched for apricot oil online or CBD online, there’s a good chance that you’re going to find a range of exciting new products hitting the market. In the following article, we’re going to take a closer look at what apricot oil, how apricot oil works, five benefits of apricot oil, and two exciting CBD products that feature apricot oil.
What Is Apricot Oil?
Apricot oil is extremely rich in both oleic acids and linoleic acid. It also contains a healthy amount of vitamin E. Apricot oil is excellent for your skin and is a common ingredient in a variety of different moisturizers and skincare products, as well as massage oils and aromatherapy oils.
To obtain apricot oil from apricots, the kernels inside the seeds of apricots are pressed. Two different types of apricot oil are generally used, apricot oil for cosmetic and skin related products, and apricot oil that’s used in the food industry as a flavoring. If you love the smell and taste of apricots, then apricot oil and CBD could be perfect for you!
How Does Apricot Oil Work?
One of the most significant benefits of apricot oil is that when it is applied to the skin, it isn’t greasy like other types of oils. Apricot oil is quickly absorbed by the skin where it moisturizes without leaving your skin feeling greasy or oily like some other oil-based moisturizers can. It helps your skin to retain moisture while leaving it feeling soft and subtle, without the greasiness of other oils.
The great thing about apricot oil is its versatility. There are a variety of different ways that this natural compound can be incorporated into your daily life. In the next section of the article, we’re going to be taking a closer look at some of the benefits of apricot oil and why it’s being incorporated into so many different skincare products, including CBD oil. The next time that you walk into a CBD shop, or buy CBD oil online, look for a CBD oil that contains natural apricot oil. It could be the best thing that you ever do for your skin!
Five Benefits of Apricot Oil
In this section of the article, we’re going to take a closer look at five benefits of apricot oil, including how it works as a natural moisturizer, helps to ease the pain and discomfort associated with eczema, how apricot oil could help you to tackle difficult to treat acne, psoriasis, and protects your skin against the damage that pollution and other environmental factors can do to it.
1. Works As A MoisturizerIf you’re continually battling dry and itchy skin, then apricot oil could be the perfect solution! The linoleic and oleic acids in the apricot oil can help to restore the moisture in your skin, and they’re both easily absorbed without leaving your skin oily or greasy. Apricot oil acts like an occlusive agent that prevents your skin from losing moisture. The vitamin E in apricot oil helps the skin’s ability to absorb and retain moisturizer and boost skin hydration.
2. Helps to Ease the Pain and Discomfort Associated with EczemaEczema can be extremely embarrassing, painful, and itchy. Over 30% of Americans are believed to be living with eczema. There have been a variety of different studies that have looked at the active ingredients in apricot oil and how they could benefit those that are suffering from eczema. Apricot oil can be applied directly to the area, or you can use a combination cream the combines both CBD and apricot oil.
3. Can Help to Tackle AcneIf you suffer from acne, then apricot oil could be a traditional remedy that helps you. If you suffer from low levels of linoleic acid, it can result in high levels of keratin that is one of the proteins found in your hair, nails, and skin. Excessive levels of keratin can cause dead skin cells to clump together and clog your pores, which causes pimples. In one study, linoleic acid was found to reduce the size of blocked skin pores by up to 25%.
4. Could Help with PsoriasisPsoriasis is one of the hardest of all skin conditions to treat, and currently, there is no known cure for psoriasis. Psoriasis leaves flaky, irritated, red patches of skin throughout your body but is more common on the scalp, knees, elbows, and other parts of the body. It can be excruciating and, in severe cases, lead to arthritis and a range of other mental health conditions. There have been a variety of studies that had shown that apricot oil, when applied topically to the skin, could be beneficial for people that have been suffering from psoriasis.
5. Protects Your Skin from Environmental Damage and PollutionThere is no denying the environment we live in contributes to the health of our skin. In heavily polluted areas, pollution and other environmental factors can cause a lot of damage to your skin. The vitamin E in apricot oil could play a large role in helping your skin to retain moisture while at the same time keeping your skin soft and subtle. Applying an apricot oil cream before heading out for the day could be a great way to protect your skin against pollution and other environmental factors.
Key Takeaways About Apricot Oil and Two of Our Favorite CBD and Apricot Oil Products!
As you can see, we’ve covered a lot of ground with apricot oil, what it is, how it works, and some of the benefits that it offers. Around the world, there is a global movement towards finding natural solutions to the problems that we face rather than using pharmaceutical medications.
The problem with many pharmaceutical medications is that they while they may provide a solution, they often come with a long list of negative side-effects, and you’re never 100% sure what compounds you’re putting into your body. Many naturally, products and compounds have been successfully used by people around the world for thousands of years.
CBD Lotion Mint could be just what you’ve been looking for! This lotion contains hydrating plant oils, including coconut, apricot, and avocado. It also includes 250mg of broad-spectrum CBD. It will absorb quickly into your skin without leaving it greasy or oily.
CBD lip butter contains nourishing plant oils along with 25mg of active CBD. It’s going to leave your lips looking fantastic and feeling soft and hydrated all day long. If you suffer from dry or flaky lips, then a nourishing CBD lip butter could be the perfect solution for you.